About Me

My name is Tyler Friel, I am the graduate assistant for the Sports Information department. I attended my undergraduate at North Central, graduating in 2015 with a double major in Sports Management and Business Marketing while playing baseball. I am finishing up my last term of my master's program in the professional leadership tract. I currently live in my hometown of Aurora. Along with being a graduate assistant, I do manual labor for the Fox Valley Park District, coach baseball at Marmion Academy High School, and am a part-time site supervisor for Supreme Courts basketball. With my master's degree, I intend to work for a professional organization or a professional team in their marketing department. I have also looked into athletic director possibilities as well as sports information positions,

Intellectually, I am very interested in things that are 'unknown' to me. I have taken two classes that have focused on subjects such as the development of future inventions and where we are heading to the intricacies of the dark web and Anonymous. Things that aren't exactly normal subjects are what interest me and drive me to learn more.

Comments